7.24.2007

fs24 & a quickie ;)

I was tagged by Sandy over at Stampin', Scrappin' & More! I'll need to get 7 random things posted for you, but that must wait until tomorrow. I need to go to bed. Had enough drama today and over the week-end. More drama than I deserve. ;)

So - to make this story quick... I got my car back from the body shop last Tuesday. Drove it home. Went Wed. to church and back. Went Sat. to the DQ to get supper - and on the way home Car started smoking. I had to coast home. Lovely. So, today we called an auto guy (Mike) who goes to our church, and he was able to come out and look at it. And it wouldn't move. So, he & his mechanic buddy had to go back to the shop to get transmission fluid, and they had to put a bunch in to get it to go. So, they drove it back to the shop and fixed what was wrong... AND they fixed my air conditioner. This was the 3rd or 4th Texas summer I had gone without AC. But anyway - Mike said that he thought that the hoses weren't connected very well (if at all... *frightning*)

There were other things going on today. But I shall spare you. :) (you're welcome!)

But in the midst of all this - I was able to stamp a little. This is for the Featured Stamper challenge over @ SCS this week. I am totally motivated to stamp from these challenges. (Is it bad that these are stamp-lifts and not totally original ideas?) (nah...) ok. So here is this week's FS24 card.



I've got some other cards to post, but that can wait until later. I have a funeral to go to tomorrow, for a friend's mom who passed away. Very sad.

Anyway. I'll post more later. toodles...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a precious kitty card, do you make these to sell? Thank You :)