7.16.2007

Wanted & Outlaw

I have been playing with this set and paper today. I am having a great time! They are wicked-cool. (do people still say that anymore?)

This card was supposed to be for the featured stamper challenge, and came out nothing like the card I was trying to use for inspiration. I'll have to try again. But it's a fun card.



For this one I thought that I would make a long card for a workshop that I'm doing this friday. Well, a few layers later, and I thought that this one will be good to show what you can do. (But I'll try not to get too carried away)



This one I cased right out of the catty. Well, the layout anyway. The colors and stamp sets were changed. I made a second that had a few tweaks, and I think that I may have a winner to show off this great combo. (and considering that my hostess wants to see these new boho west things - I'll be in good shape.) (and it's so fun too!!)



You know, it's been raining since the end of may/beginning of june. And it is raining AGAIN!! Not that I'm complaining. I know that we need the rain. We've also had some very nice lower temperatures for July. (not terrible 104+ things) But it has become hard on some places & people. Rivers and lakes are flooded, roads have been destroyed, and the lake for our sub-division is *way* up. The creek behind our house is pretty much full (luckily, it runs to the lake) and we are squishy. Just plain squishy. I don't know what's going on, but at least we are safe.

I'll tack card deets on in a bit.

1 comment:

paulssandy said...

I am tagging this rainy day away and I chose you :) so....you have just been TAGGED ;)