7.04.2007

Happy Fourth!

It has been pretty rainy all day today. So, no fireworks for us. But I'm sure that someone in the neighborhood will have them later tonight. I heard many going off last night after the rain quit.

A little sparkle for the holiday. This was the new Baroque Motifs set that I got from Stampin' Up! I got the set and then I didn't really know what to do with it. I have been trying to come up with some different things to use it. I am typically a whimsical/flower type person, but I really want to expand my skills. (which I think I mentioned the other day)



My grandparents came over for lunch today. We had the typical 4th fare: hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, lemonade. Very good. We haven't had anyone over to the house in such a long time, so it was nice to get to see them and visit. I really want to entertain later on, although, I'm not sure who I would entertain for...

Card details are below. Have a safe holiday. God Bless the USA!

Cherish{stamps: baroque motifs; ink & cardstock: basic black, soft sky, whisper white; accessories: on-board label holder, heat & stick powder, silver glitter, dimensionals}

No comments: