8.03.2007

Not much time to stamp.


We've had this little miss yesterday and today to babysit. Mom and I have been busy with her. She's such a little stinker. She'll be 14 months this month, and it just doesn't seem possible.

I went up to the school Monday. I had little green fuzzy things growing on a few of my things. Which - freaks me out. And I don't think any amount of lysol will solve my problems. I went Tuesday and got part of the room painted. I've got to get the rest done tomorrow. When it is all finished, I'll post a picture. It will be a super cute room, even if I'm allergic to the school. (blah)

I haven't had much time to stamp this week. I was really looking forward to all of the dirty dares this past week, but I didn't get a chance to get many done. I'm going to go back before the time to post and play is over and do some. They were all super fun! Well done ladies!!!

This is one of the cards that I did have a quick chance to make. This one is for Lauren's (mytime) sketch challenge. Very cute. And I had to do it in my trendy new fav's. (pomegranate, wasabi, pumpkin, sky)



now - back to that tag I was supposed to write 7 other random things about me.

1. I like (scratch that) love bags. All kinds of bags. Scrapbook bags, teacher bags, purses, tote bags, etc. I also like buckets. Really cute metal buckets. ooh.

2. I lose things. All the time. I'll set my adhesive down on my sb table, and I can't find it to save my life. (and I usually look over it about 10 times.)

3. I wear "Ralph" by Ralph Lauren. One of my dear best friends bought me some years ago, and it was/is the perfect scent for me. And I buy the big bottles.

4. My house colors and classroom colors are completely different. At home I have red, black, brown, white, and then giraffes, leopard prints, and clean lines. At school I have turquoise, hot pink, lime green, back & white polka dots. I love it all. Good thing I have 2 places for my two - very different styles.

5. I wear size 11 shoes

6. I skipped school in college.

7. I took French in high school, and Latin in college. What a combination. right? quaere verum.

That's all for now. Talk later.

1 comment:

a Pocket Angel said...

Brandy, Miss A is just so very adorable! I bet you & your Mother had such a great time with her..
I wear a size 11 shoe too!
have a great day ~Mary~ :-}