7.07.2007

I wish...

that I could stamp all day. Ok. at least once per day. I'm trying to get the stamp bug satisfied this summer, but the more I stamp, the more I want to stamp. And this could get hazardous come mid-August. Then I'll have to be a slave to the job again, and my poor little stamps find themselves lonely.

Why do I mention this?

For 1, I'm packing up these retired stamp sets, and I'm getting silent auction forms made for them all, to get ready and sell them tonight! And as I look at each of these, they are so - CLEAN! Which, I keep them pretty clean, but some of these I mounted, and MAYBE used once. Does that bother me? A little. But, on the other hand, hopefully someone else will have the benefit of loving my slightly-used, very cute stamp sets. They are running over my storage, and, while I believe I will in some way miss them, it will leave me with a little money to get some new things from the new catalog. The retirement list left me with alphabets and phrases - not many image sets.

On to other notes...

One papercrafter that I am a big fan of is Kristina. She has this little "Lost Idol" challenge going, and one of the challenges was:

Lost Idol Challenge #2
May 31, 2007
This week's challenge is brought to you by
Erica:
"Create a scrapbook page based on another you've seen somewhere. It can be the web, a magazine, anything. Just post a link to the page online, or post what book or
magazine it was in so we can compare and see how you were inspired."
I'll be doing this one tonight or tomorrow. What about you?

Well. The layout that she made was just great, and I knew that I had to use her inspired page for my inspired page. Sappy, I know. But it really fit this picture, and so... whatever.

Here's the link to Kristina's.



Simple, and not quite the same... but very close.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Way to participate in the challenge. I hope you do more of them!

-Erica
http://www.ericaputnam.com