7.16.2007

another new card...



Yes. This is a rather bold color combination. But I like it. I used the new pomegranate, wasabi, and new basic grey colors with pumpkin & vanilla. Fun & funky. I was also excited to use the new scallop punch! I wish that it was a little bigger, but I think it is so fun! I only have the scallop oval in the *other* brand, and had been holding off on buying more, and am really glad that I got this new circle. I can tell you already that it will be a dearly-loved card staple.

I've got a workshop Friday that I need to get ready for. But the card I just made to try and give me ideas got a little carried away, and might not be good for a workshop. But I will definately take it to show. (I'll photo and post in a bit)

I did go to bed early last night. 11:30. And I slept late too. So I guess I was really tired. Actually, I woke up at 6:-something, and looked at the clock, said "nah" and rolled over and went back to sleep.

I just heard the cat getting into my glass of water. And he's old and cranky, and just won't listen. (I had to go get him before he spilled the glass) His hair is falling out, he stands right in front of you to keep you from going a certain direction, and no-one can go to the bathroom without him knocking you down to get in the sink and drink from the faucet. Company just doesn't know what to think.

I'm off to stamp some more. :)

No comments: