7.05.2007

Another card...

This one was made with Vases in Vogue. I think that this set is so cute! I had to do a bit of watercoloring yesterday, and just had to play with this set. I love to watercolor, so it is fun to me. I used watercolor crayons & my aqua-painter. It did come out a little brighter than I had intended, but that's ok - right?



I'm getting sets all labeled and bid sheets made for the retired set auction that I'm doing with my upline April. I don't have too many sets to sell - ok... 55 right now. (and I may look through the ones I said I was going to keep again...)

I'm really looking forward to getting a few more things from the new catalog, but I'll need to wait - at least until the order I placed yesterday arrives.

Made some really cute thank you cards for some ladies who attended a workshop about a week & a half ago. I'll have to take a picture before I mail the cards. Very cute. AND in my super retro colors. (pumpkin pie, pink passion, so saffron & chocolate chip) (and old olive if you need green for leaves or something) I know I've been looked at strange for that combination - but it makes me happy. and that's a good thing.

I may or may not get around to posting much this next week. Vacation Bible School is all next week, and I will be a living stress-mess. I always say that the next year I will delegate someone to do some of the grunt work with me - but this year, when I asked, I got turned down. Sooo... that leaves me with all the work. I painted murals on Tuesday, and will have to finish moving furniture today. (ok - this post is like @ 2:15 am - so I'm a little off on schedule) Decorations may be small this time around - just because it is just me. I did write it again this year. Am I crazy? YES!

I need to go to bed, so that I can think it is officially Thursday.

Oh, and I did end up hearing fireworks after the rain ended. And my best friend is coming in tomorrow. Whee-hoo!

1 comment:

Iowa Gal said...

My daughter has cards at splitcoast too. She goes by the name of 4hounds. Take a look and see hers.