7.15.2007

Cards on the fly...

Today I made 2 cards in 1 little hour. Can you believe it? I hardly ever get something made that quickly. And cards usually go quicker than scrapbook pages. Those take me for-ev-er. I have to re-photograph the other card I made, but here is one of them:



I finally got to use some of the new stamps I got Friday. Having to just open the box and then leave was not fun. But at least it made me want to stamp even more. I think I've made at least 1 thing with each of the new stamps that I got, and those pictures will be coming shortly. I'm super tired tonight, so I think I'm going to go to bed early. Or - on time. However you'd like to look at it.

Card deets are below. Have a great night!!

{you're so thoughtful}
stamps: priceless, polka dot bkgnd, absolutely fabulous; cardstock & ink: certainly celery, pretty in pink, cameo coral, groovy guava, very vanilla; accessories: celery, p-i-pink, vanilla grosgrain, new scallop circle punch

No comments: