7.06.2007

LSC123 & HSS

I had not participated in the Splitcoast limited supply challenge before, and today's was to CASE a card from the new catalog. I found a little gem on page 120, and so - here's the yee-haw version. I'm waiting for the new boho-west products to come my way, and just using the colors helped. I really like these colors. Yee-haw!



I also got a little gifty in the mail from my HSS (heartland secret sister) yesterday! She sent me two great cards and little package of badge holders. I had been wanting to make one of the little books like on the SCS tutorial, but when I went to walmart, they were out of the right ones. (how dare them?!) (haha). I haven't made it yet.



Isn't this a fun card! She was so sweet to make it for me! What a great card to show at workshops! I'll post her other one tomorrow! Thanks dear!! *hugs*

I've got to go and work on VBS in a little bit. Been thinking decorations, and have got to get some samples of the crafts made, and then get everything sorted out. I can't believe that it starts Monday. Time always goes quicker than I'd like. But, after VBS is over, you'll get to hear all about me painting my classroom. (since I had to move next door) (@ school)

Have a great day! Card details are below!

Yeehaw
{stamps: typeset alpha, starstruck, linen; ink & cardstock: choco. chip, creamy caramel, really rust, sage shadow, vanilla; accessories: earth buttons, linen thread, vanilla grosgrain, staples}

Birthday Hugs & Wishes - by my HSS
{stamps: in the spotlight, hugs & wishes; ink & cardstock: wild wasabi, purely pomegranate, pumpkin, not quite navy (?), whisper white; accessories: ribbon & punches}

No comments: