7.03.2007

FS21 & a short ramble

This was made for the Featured Stamper challenge this week over at Splitcoast. I had been wanting to make a card with Pick-a-Petal, but I just couldn't get anything I made to look good. When I saw the card made by Faith (Markie's Mom) I just had to do it with P-a-Petal. Granted, it is very simple, but I like simple.


Been playing with the baroque motifs stamp set, just got it yesterday. I had ordered it during the demonstrator pre-order time, and it had taken me almost all month to decide that I wanted it. But then when I got it - I couldn't for the life of me figure out what to do. But I think I like what I've done to it so far, and I'll post that when it is finished. I'm really having to stretch myself artistically now - I want to do so many new and beautiful things. One day, maybe, I could be dirty-worthy. (But I'm not going to hold my breath)

No comments: