7.11.2007

CC122, SC119 & a quick ramble

Not too much news at the moment. I had a chance to stamp last night, and a little tonight. And I thought I would post these before going to bed. (Now that it's 3 am) (yes - I'm insane)

Color challenge this week was real red, green galore, and tempting turquoise. Just love the green & turquoise together. My classroom is green galore, tempting turquoise, pink passion, and black & white polka dots. Bright? yes. Cute? terribly. But anyway.



I also went through some of the sketch challenges and found a few that have been in the sketch-past. I really liked the simplicity of this sketch (as we all know how I like to do things simple), and so I pulled out a set I haven't used in a while, and just had fun! I love how the patterned paper really makes a statement. And it's polka dots. And there you go.



Well. I'd really love to chat more, but I'm yawning, and my eyes are watery. So. Card details and off to bed. I'll chit-chat later.

Hi friend
{stamps: bud basics, typeset alpha lower; ink & cardstock: basic black, whisper white, real red, green galore, tempting turquoise; accessories: silver brads, stampin' dimensionals}

Frog Prince
{stamps: unfrogettable; ink & cardstock: wild wasabi, certainly celery, close to cocoa, very vanilla; accessories: celery grosgrain, linen thread; extras: faux stitching, celery prints paper}

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hello Brandy, I have tagged you:)
Please check out my page for details...