1.17.2009

well... hello.

It has been a mighty long time since I have written anything for you. My life has been crazy busy. I moved during November and December, so my life has been a combination of paint, boxes, and odd new stresses. :) I realized how much stuff I had crammed in my other house when I started having to box it up. I have scrapbook stuff coming out my ears!!! I have made a few cards, so as soon as I get them blog-ready, I am excited to be able to share them with you.

I have one room left to paint, and will be doing so hopefully Monday. (No school for MLK Jr. holiday)

I don't have much to say right now, just wanted everyone to know that I am still around, and can't wait to show you some new projects!

Lots of love!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hello Bee, Well you have changed to plum and diamonds . Hope the new fast network is working out:)Check out Mary's charms. Later, Me:)