9.21.2008

A productive Sunday

I had a goal in mind today, and that was to at least make a card. And - Go me! - I made two. I really do try to stamp whenever I can. But I can't tell you the last time I scrapbooked. That is something that I really need to do. There is just so little time!

Our evacuees are scheduled to go back to Beaumont tomorrow around 10:00 am. They are happy to be going back home, but also worried about what they will find when they get there. They do not know the state of their homes and belongings, but I know they are desperately hoping for the best. Please continue to pray for them as they go home tomorrow. It will be a long and stressful ride for them all.

Anyway, here are the cards for today. :)

This one is with the Cheers to You stamp set and the sweet always paper. Great pinks in this paper! I put some dazzling diamonds on the drinks to give them a little sparkle! We all need fun pink girls night every-now-and-then, right?



Besides wanting to do something fun, I was also in a fall mood today. Really wanted to do something halloween-ish, but this is what I did instead. Maybe I can get something halloween-y during the week. Wouldn't that be nice.



That's all for tonight.

5 comments:

Mary said...

Like the new cards:)
Hugs, Me:)

Kristin Moore said...

great cards Brandy! I love those drinks- haven't gotten them yet, but you are enabling me! And the pumpkin and fruit in the window- just adorable! Great colors!

MEL said...

These cards are both great! Very creative, TFS!

Jann said...

Hi Brandy--these are so cute! Thanks for the note on my blog--I sent you an email a while back with my address, but it must have gone into your "junk" folder if you didn't receive it. Will you write me at sgirl23@hotmail.com so I can send it to you--I don't want to put my address down here in a comment. Thank you again, so very, very much! And I will say a special prayer for you and all the poor people who are devastated by the hurricane. ~Jann

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I love both of the cars but the fall one is my favorite. I think Fall is my favorite time of the year since my Birthday is is Oct....Have a blessed week...m..