1.18.2009

A few quick pictures!

So, a few of the things that I was able to make over the Christmas break, was a card for my friend and a little brag book for her to put pictures in of her son. She's my rock star friend, and so when I pre-ordered one of the new Stampin' Up! hostess sets, the star stamp was just perfect!


These were a few of the inside pages. They spelled out his name - Connor. He's a rock star - just like his mom. :)


This was the book put together. His initials on the cover. These are those little badge holders made into a mini album. It is the perfect size to have in her purse.


I also made a pink and brown one for Mom to use to put some Aspen pictures in (a MayMay's brag book). I'll post some pictures of that one soon.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hello, Thank You:)can not wait to see pictures.Sent you a picture of Applesauce. She has pictures on shutterfly..