1.24.2009

Don't really know much...

I don't really know much. Just wanted to post a picture of the card that I made for one of my co-workers for her birthday. Her birthday was actually on New Year's.



On other news that makes me look like a dork is this:
I had to go grocery shopping this evening, and you know how boring that is... so I took advantage of my handy little mp3 player. I did really well on containing myself and not singing along. But here is the kicker. I'm walking around - with my cell phone in my pocket. Mom says that she called me and that I didn't answer. So - I don't know if my phone just didn't ring (which happens some times) or if I was that dork walking around the Walmart with her phone ringing like crazy in her pocket and it just rings, and rings, and rings.

And apparently, I look like a teacher or a kid-magnet - because some kid came up to me asking what he should do with the gallon of milk that he just dropped. Milk is dripping from the sides, and he's asking me? I told him that he needed to find an employee. There is no telling what happened to the milk. All I could think was "Where is his mother?" Hmmm....

Anyway... I don't really know anything. I have so much to do, and not a lot of time to do it in. But isn't that always life? Hopefully I will have more to show you soon. I am working on Valentine's for my little kiddos... we'll see... :)

1 comment:

Ann said...

this is absolutely adorable!