6.10.2009

A few things since we last talked...


These beautiful flowers were at our church Sunday, May 31, in honor of one of members who passed away a year ago. Brenda was a wonderful friend, a special woman, and is deeply missed. I had to take a picture of these beautiful flowers that a friend of hers sent to the church.

Then, FINALLY, June 4th was the last day of school. I took my camera to get a few last day photos, and one of my goofies got the camera from me and started to take pictures of everyone. So, there are lots of blurry and crazy photos to go through, but it was kind of cute to watch them pose and "ham-it-up" for the camera. I kept saying "No bunny ears."



The attack of the bunny ears. I guess that's what I get.

1 comment:

Create With Christie said...

Very sweet and totally cute!