6.26.2009

Applesauce is 3!!

Last Saturday, June 20th, we celebrated Aspen's third birthday! She had two cakes, lots of presents, and lots of time to splash in the pool! She was a little unsure about blowing out the candles, but was certainly interested in the icing that stuck to the bottom of them. She would take the candle out, lick the frosting off, stick the candle back in the cake, and repeat!



After cake and presents, she was ready to swim! They had a slip-n-slide set up for her, and a little pool, but she later moved on to the big pool and swam for at least an hour. She was showing me how to do the slip-n-slide here. She said "Look Bee, I show you how to do it." So, there was a little dance in the sprinkles and of course, plenty of smiles!



It is hard to believe that she is already 3!! (Her actual birthday was on Wednesday, the 24th.)

As soon as I get the pictures on the computer, I finally got a good picture of my new puppy, Lucy. She wiggles so much all the photos are blurry! LOL!! And I can't wait to show you some of the banners that I have made recently. I just hung a new one up in my kitchen, and have a really cute one in my studio!

P.S. Happy 28th Anniversary Mom & Dad!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Cute pictures of Miss Precious:)
Thank You for the Good wishes,it sure has been a long time!!!!!