6.26.2008

This morning

LeeAnna was watching Leap Frog Letter Factory, and she has all the toys out of the box, spread all over the floor. Earlier she was in the toy box *with* all the toys.

So, I snapped a few pictures.


Then, here is the conversation that followed.
L: Who are you taking a picture of?
Me: You.
L: Here, take a picture of my skunk. (referring to the mouse)
Me: Silly - that's a mouse not a skunk.
L: Oh. Well, take a picture of the mouse.
Me: Well, hold it up so that it's pretty.
L: Take a picture of kitty too.
Me: Ok.



How do you confuse a mouse and a skunk? Ah! It's fun to be 3.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Well...umm...a skunk *is* a member of the rodent family, right? She's a cutie. It looks like you're having fun. Hey, we'll see you tomorrow!

Unknown said...

I just entered your giveaway, but stopped back by (your link is posted on my blog!) I have a very busy soon-to-be 4 year myself. haha They are a fun distraction, aren't they? (((hugs)))