6.21.2008

Hi...

Just letting you know that I'm still alive. Granted, it doesn't seem like that some days.
I wanted to post a card that I just made! (yes!!) I made it for Kristina's Color Challenge 12. I gotta say - she is one talented gal. I am just happy that I had a few minutes to do something with my stuff. Of course, after I sat down, I didn't know what I wanted to do.
The colors this week are Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, and Whisper White.

Sorry I've been quiet. I've been keeping my friend's little girl this summer 4 days a week. So, the weekends are when I have time to sit down and do things. And don't expect much next week, since it is VBS week, and I've still got things to do. (And I don't like the feeling of that much unfinished business.)
I'm going to go work on some banners. I'm surprised that this didn't end up covered in glitter. I know I've been covered in it for the last couple of days. (Esp. since I spilt my new brown glitter all in my lap last night...) *ha*
Happy Stampin'! :)

3 comments:

chloe said...

SUPER SWEET TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE

Alana Galagher said...

Gorgeous Card!

Unknown said...

Lovely design... and I just had a glitter giveaway on my blog (I was wearing glitter for awhile too!)