11.11.2007

a little belated...



I didn't get a chance to post my boo sign that I made for Halloween. I haven't gotten many things made lately, but I was proud of my little sign. I had the letters connected with jump-rings, but when I went to hang it up, it didn't hang straight, so I had to add a little support.

Now I'm thinking about my Christmas cards. And I need to get working on those asap! Maybe next week, since I have a whole week off for Thanksgiving.

Anyway - I'm watching a THS on Patrick Dempsy and then going to watch desperate housewives and brothers & sisters. all kinds of good things.

ooh - not paying attention to what I'm writing. Better just go watch...

1 comment:

a Pocket Angel said...

Brandy, I LOVE your Boo sign it is just adorable! Thanks for sharing it to us. I so enjoy seeing your work. You are so good!!!!
Hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving ~Mary~ :-}