11.19.2007

Christmas Houses...



Totally inspired by Mary @ Isabella's Closet I had to make a couple of these little houses. I have glitter everywhere on these houses. On the roofs, bases, the sides. (I love glitter!!!) On the green house I sponged ink on the bottom and drew bushes and on the back is a little crawling vine. On the pomegranate house, I used a big swirly stamp to decorate. I used a card I had made for inspiration on the pomegranate house.

I'll be posting more later. Thanks for the house ideas Mary! :)

2 comments:

a Pocket Angel said...

Hi Brandy, Oh my gosh how adorable the houses are! I love them... what fun. I LOVE glitter too.. Thanks so much ~Mary~ :-}

a Bohemian Market said...

Hi Brandy:
You are one talented young lady!!! I truly love the houses you made with the inspiration from Mary.
I came to visit way back in June and amazed with your talents.
Take care
Peace
carole