10.13.2007

I think I'm still alive...



I realize that it has been an inconceivable amount of time since I posted last. Or since I stamped. I don't think I had posted this card for you yet, but if I have, forgive me.

So, what has happened since a random post in August, and a post in October? Well... let's see...

School starting
Starting the 2nd six weeks
meetings
Church goings-on
Losing my mind somewhere around August 27 (first day of school)
a stomach virus (thanks kids!)
Poor un-touched stamps
Visit to the Pumpkin Patch (field trip)
Singing in a wedding (tonight actually)

And I acutally have this cute little "boo" sign that I made, and I would love to take a picture of it for you, but my Mom wanted to borrow my camera, and now I can't find it. I also have a card that I need to post for you, but... well...

I am quite sad that I didn't have my camera for the pumpkin patch. It was fun, although I had been out the day before with some stomach virus. And the bumpy hayride didn't boost my confidence in my very little strength.

I have also been so out of the loop in regards to my stamping and scrapbooking. I do miss it. There are some weekends that I go back up to the school and work, just to get things organized and sorted. I lay something down, and then I can't find it a day later. So - I try to put things where I can know they'll be - but that works for Monday, and then Tuesday - Friday it's a free-for-all with everything.

I have also (unfortunately) let the cat out of the bag that I'm crazy and will go dance and do stupid things on stage for the "pep-rally" on Fridays. So I have had to do all sorts of things - and most times I am volunteered, rather than the one volunteering. Oh well.

I'm going to see if I can find something mild to eat. And see if anyone knows where my camera is hiding.

Stamp something good today. I'm going to try.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Turkey,I did not take your camera...
Like the pumpkin banner:)

a Pocket Angel said...

Brandy, I LOVE your pumpkin banner. How delightful it is!!
Sounds like you have been very busy. I'm sure with teaching you just do not get to scrap and stamp as much as you'd like.
OK now Mama Mary.. give Brandy back her camera, we know that yours is broken LOL.. (just kidding)..
Brandy hope you find your camera. Take care~ Mary~ :-}