7.24.2009

summer is in full swing.

Wow! I sure have been busy.

I am still keeping LeeAnna this summer, so we are having many fun-filled days at Aunt Bee's house.

Lucy is getting bigger. Well, Mom says that she is, but I guess since I am with her all the time, I don't quite see it. But we'll go with it. :)

I got my order from Stampin' Up! of new products from the NEW CATALOG!! (Yes, I'm excited) And while I know that I can make much prettier cards than these, I had to make a quick few cards last night and today. I'm thinking about going and stamping some more when I get off the computer tonight.

This card was a kind-of case from the new catalog cover. Obviously, not quite as pretty as the one on the cover. Mine is a bit more simple, but I was in a hurry. :)



This set is so cute with the birdcage, an Eiffel Tower, and dress form! Love it! Made this card for Mom, she wanted one with the birdcage! :)



And, you know that I love the pink-orange-brown combo, and this has the new Melon Mambo (or something like that) color! I think it is so pretty with the pumpkin! This was simple, but again - quick!



So, I guess I will go stamp some more. I think Lucy is ready for bed anyway. Hope to post more soon!

No comments: