2.02.2008

a card or two...


So, this card I whipped up this morning, while I was (still am) doing laundry. This is for Sketch Challenge 161 over at Splitcoast. I really like the sketch challenges. I had some new things sitting, (since I haven't had much time to stamp lately) and so I thought that I *needed* to stamp this morning. It was important to my health. (that's what I say anyway... at least my mental health...)


This card I made to send to Stampin' Up. They were collecting submissions for display stampers for convention, and I really, really wanted to apply with my submissions. But I wasn't able to get my things mailed, even though I had made them in plenty of time. I'll post the other 2 cards and scrapbook layouts a little later. I'm still a little disappointed with myself. But I guess I could still send a few things in. I never know what might happen.

I *NEED* to go outside and take some pictures of MY NEW CAR!!! It is certainly a monumental deal! I had my hooptie little blazer, and I traded her in for a hot tamale tahoe! :) It has been so rainy lately that I need to rinse her off before I take some pictures. So - look for that soon...
(yes, I cried driving off the lot - because I had my little blazer for almost 7 years. You gals will understand getting attached... or at least Mom will...)

I'll post some more things later... I need to go munch. :) hehe!

No comments: