6.20.2007

flip-flop cards

You can just tell that flip-flops are my favorite. I have about 4 flip-flop necklaces, and pairs upon pairs of the shoes. Not to mention random charms and other things flip-flop. So, it was no surprise that when I found this flip-flop pattern on Splitcoast Stampers in the Dirty Dozen section, that I would have to adapt it and use it. I love the perks of being a member! ;)



I used this card for a shoe-box swap. Just love the stars on it too! And I am hopelessly in love with the typeset alphabet stamps that I used for the "hi".

I am really excited about the new catalog coming up in just about a week or so. My box of catalogs have shipped already - and so I'll be waiting - nose against the window - for the UPS man to arrive. He knows that I'm crazy, and completely in love with stamps. Good man he is.

A quick thanks to my mom's blog friend Mary for giving me a plug on her blog. I have actually been blogging off and on since 2001, so, it is always good to be back. I do have my own .net, but sometimes this is just as easy. ;)

I'm not sure what all I'll be putting here, but rest assured... it will be as scatterbrained as me.

{flip-flop card: all supplies from Stampin' Up! stamps: starstruck, typeset alpha lower; cardstock: certainly celery, chocolate chip, pink passion; ink: certainly celery, pink passion; accessories: celery, tangerine & chocolate grosgrain ribbon, circle punches, silver brads}

1 comment:

The Urban Chic said...

HI Brandy, I got to your blog from Mary's and love your cards. I have just started stampin, but I mostly make cards with beading and stitching. Stop by sometimes.